Friday, January 22, 2016

CLICK CLICK CLICK

 photo:  Mount Shasta town 11/14/15  taken by I AM Love


Everything is falling into place now. The words of Alex Collier are the confirmation. It is the answer that I had been searching for.

His webinar was dated December 15th last year. He mentioned that it was a few weeks earlier that the intervention occured. A few days ago, I had looked through some notes to see the progression of the energies. It was the last week in November, after the 11:11 portal and my trip to Shasta, that things shifted up to a whole other octave.

Revelation, after revelation. I had even commented, “every day there's another revelation”. Where was it all coming from I wondered ? It was as if something had been ''switched on''. I felt as if I had been ''plugged in''. What's going on here ?

And now, Alex provides the answer:

THE FREQUENCY NET IS DOWN !!!

And more revelations … I wonder, is this what all those cloudships were about, on the entire 2 hour ride to Shasta, during that same time period ? Was this the ''intervention'' ? Was the face on the mountain another sign ? And the one location that I posted about, where a ship had ''dived'' into a ravine, and I traced it to a volcanic plug ? I wondered, what were they doing deep inside the earth ? According to Alex's information, they are clearing out all the nasties below.

  photo: Pilot Rock 11/14/15  taken by I AM Love


http://www.blm.gov/or/resources/recreation/csnm/files/pilot-rock.pdf

This is historical news dear soul family. We are now able to tap into the wisdom OURSELVES. In the words of Kaypacha, we can ''become our own guru''. This is how we were designed, we weren't meant to rely on anything external to ourselves for our evolutionary wisdom. It's always been within, and now WE HAVE ACCESS.

Alex's message is SELF-EMPOWERMENT. This is it. It is our time now. To cast off the old programming of reliance and dependence.

Yes, the former Controllers must be scared, very very scared. An entire planet tapping in an waking up.

How Divine ! 

Alex has another live webinar today, sure to be filled with enlightening and empowering information.  Please share this link to help support this honorable man who has just confirmed for us our freedom and our self-empowerment. 


Namasté and Love !

No comments:

Post a Comment